Tuesday 14 September 2010

People are nice!

Something really lovely happened to me today. A guy at work who I barely even recognise (because he works out of the office) asked me about my trip to Canada. He asked where I'm going and when I said Vancouver he told me about his brother who lives there and told me he would send me his address in case I ever need it and said he could possibly ask about jobs for me! I thought it was super nice, even if he doesn't actually do it it's nice of him to offer :) It was also good because I'm starting to get scared and have a few doubts about going, and he was telling me about how he wanted to go when he was younger but things got in the way and he never did. Guess it's a sign I should go :p

What nice thing has someone done for you today? Your mum made you breakfast? Someone told you your breath stinks? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment