Tuesday 29 March 2011

Kris Carr

Wooah it has been a long time since posting! I had even forgotten my blogger password.

For a while now I have been fascinated by Kris Carr. It was many months ago that I stumbled across her Crazy Sexy Cancer books on amazon and yet just added them to my wishlist not actually purchasing them. Finally this year I got around to getting Crazy Sexy Diet. Now, I'll be honest once again and say that I still haven't read the entire book. It's not just a recipe or diet book, but a book that is packed full of information and lifestyle changes that Kris herself uses to keep herself healthy, and as someone diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2003 (that's 8 years ago!) that's some super life-saving changes!

I find Kris inspirational and amazing through her diagnosis she took her health into her own hands and triumphed. But she hasn't stopped there, everything that she has learnt she has shared with us all and we can find it on her website: http://crazysexylife.com/. Along with many guest bloggers the site is not solely about surviving cancer or eating well, she wants us all to be wellness warriors taking our lives into our own hands and triumphing at all we do. Please check out the website and especially watch her vlogs or try joining the forum where the first rule of the 'town' is:

"1. Practice KINDNESS; speak with care, compassion, and consideration. Negativity will not be tolerated."

 Sounds good to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment